Parcmow Connected Line
PARCMOW IS THE MOST DURABLE ROBOT MOWER FOR GREEN SPACES
Parcmow is capable of maintaining up to 12.000 m2 of turf in complete autonomy. So Parcmow is recommended for large green spaces, public spaces and private grounds.
BOTH DAY AND NIGHT.
Parcmow is fitted with 3 floating cutting heads that adapt instantly to the ground elevation. These are a total of 9 stainless steel blades that provide perfect, constant mulching. Fitted with 5 sonars, the automower will instantly deactivate its cutting system if it encounters an obstacle. A cutting width of 63.3 cm for uniform, safe working.
CONNECTED LINE APP AND WEB PORTAL
Your robot mower can work completely autonomously, which is due to carefully worked-out programming. And to make your life even easier, our professional automowers are connected to a web portal to allow them to be controlled from the Belrobotics application. You can also manage your fleet of robot mowers entirely from your tablet or your smartphone.
Find out about our simplified user interface, the exceptional user-friendliness of the application and new functions.
MOW TO THE SCHEDULE OF YOUR ESTATE
1. Parcmow automatically monitors the maintenance of your green spaces, without the need for human intervention.
2. Its quiet-running and ecological action is combined with reduced usage costs. The charging process conducted at a low voltage station is automated and safe. A durable mow with average annual energy consumption at barely 580 kWh.
3. Mowing capacity up to 12.000 m2
4. 3 independent floating mowing heads
5. Energy savings
6. Absolute safety due to 5 sonars
Up to 12.000 m2
€ 100 / year
3 floating heads
ADVANTAGES OF PARCMOW BELROBOTICS ROBOT MOWERS
- Up to 12.000 m2 in just a few hours
- Replaces several small robot mowers
- Much cheaper than a ride-on mower
- 5.5 times less CO2 emissions
- Recharges itself in 80 minutes
- No noise pollution
- 100 % ecological
- Impeccable turf in better condition
- Warning in case of theft or malfunction
- GPS guidance system