Bigmow Connected Line
BIGMOW IS THE WORLD’S BEST-PERFORMING ROBOTIC MOWER
Bigmow is capable of maintaining up to 24,000 m2 of turf, which means it has ambition. Bigmow is recommended for sports pitches, driving ranges, public spaces or private estates.
UNCOMPROMISING CUTTING METHOD
Bigmow is fitted with five floating cutting heads that adapt instantly to the ground elevation. A total of 15 stainless steel blades provide perfect, constant mulching. Fitted with five sonar sensors, the robotic mower will instantly deactivate its cutting system if it encounters an obstacle. A cutting width of 103 cm for uniform, safe working.
1. Bigmow works completely autonomously in all the zones delimited by the perimeter wires.
2. Its activity remains quiet (max. 58 dB(A)), and it saves data so its productivity can be controlled and adjusted if necessary. The charging process at a low voltage station is entirely automated and safe. A sustainable mow with an average annual energy consumption at barely 830 kWh.
3. Mowing capacity up to 24 000 m2
4. 5 independent floating mowing heads
5. Energy savings
6. Absolute safety due to 5 sonars
Up to 24.000 m2
€ 150 / year
5 floating heads
ADVANTAGES OF BELROBOTICS ROBOTS
- 24.000 m2 in just a few hours
- Replaces several small robot mowers
- Much cheaper than a garden tractor
- 10 times less CO2* emissions
- 8 x lower energy costs*
- No noise pollution
- 100 % ecological
- Impeccable turf in better condition
- Warning in case of theft or malfunction
- GPS guidance system
CONNECTED LINE APP AND WEB PORTAL
Each robot mower can work completely autonomously, which is due to carefully worked-out programming. And to make your life even easier, our professional automowers are connected to a web portal to allow them to be controlled from the Belrobotics application. You can also manage your fleet of robot mowers entirely from your tablet or your smartphone.
Find out about our simplified user interface, the exceptional user-friendliness of the application and new functions.