STIHL BATTERY CHAINSAW MSA 161 T (body only)
Very lightweight cordless arborist saw for use in noise-sensitive areas. Very quiet, no ear protection necessary. High cutting performance thanks to the brushless EC engine, 1/4″ PM3 saw chain, handle with soft grip for comfortable handling, secured nut on the sprocket cover. NOTE: For purchase by certified tree surgeons only.
1) Uncertainty (K) factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2 m/s²
2) Run times vary depending on the application
3) Run times can vary depending on use and application
4) Excluding battery
5) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
6) Uncertainty (K) factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB(A)
7) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
Toolless filler cap
The tank can be filled quickly and easily using the toolless filler cap.
STIHL Electric Motor (EC)
The STIHL electric motor (EC) is extremely energy efficient, lightweight and compact. It runs quietly, generates very low vibrations and does not require servicing.
Side chain tensioner
The tensioning screw can be found on the side of the chain saw through the sprocket cover. This removes the need for contact with the sharp saw chain.
QuickStop Super Chain Brake (Q)
The QuickStop Super chain brake is an additional braking system. The system is activated as soon as the operator’s hand comes out of contact with the rear handle.
Ergonomic soft grip
With the ergonomic soft grip rear handle, the unit feels firm and pleasant in your hand.